Your regulator and instruments are the heart of your life support system for diving. Want maximum protection for your regulator set up, maybe with long hose, dive computer, and other instruments? Don’t skimp on protection. Cressi’s round padded regulator bag is for carrying a regulator and other equipment that is not excessively bulky. The main compartment, with a zipper closure, has been created to hold and protect the regulator.
On the opposite side, a second zipped pocket holds a mesh extension that transforms the bag into a tall kit bag, with shoulder strap. The kit bag can be used for a set of snorkeling gear or stuff you might want to bring for a day at the beach.
Padded regulator holder bag in cylindrical format from which we can remove, in case of need, a wide mesh bag to transport the equipment.
Cressi Regulator Bag with Mesh Features:
- 840 really flexible and padded polyester fabric.
- Bicolor, black / dark grey.
- Circle section (Ø35cm).
- Plastic zips and cursors with pull.
- Handle with rubber grip.
- Shoulder strap with reinforced snap hooks.
- External pocket.
- Internal pocket.
- Hidden compartment with mesh bag 55cm x 85 cm.
- Logo made in two colors.
- Two openings for residual water draining.