MASK CRESSI PANORAMIC 4
The popular four-lens design of the Panoramic Mask gives divers and snorkelers a spacious open feeling and provides excellent peripheral vision. High-quality construction begins with a rugged polycarbonate frame and includes a soft silicone rubber double feathered edged skirt and strap and the four lenses are tempered glass. Specifically crafted for divers who need a wider mask, the Panorama combines excellent field of view in a multi-lens design with reasonable internal volume for better mask clearing and a lower profile in the water.
All lenses are tempered glass for the best clarity and lenses are joined in a special way to minimize the visible seams. An excellent choice for diving and snorkeling, the Panorama provides both improved vision and comfort over previous multi-lens masks. The silicone rubber mask strap is a wide split strap design for even dispersion of pressure on the face for increased fit and comfort and is attached to the mask with easy-adjust ratchet buckles.
Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. Mask is available in multiple color choices.
The Cressi Panorama Mask is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Panorama Mask is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Casual/ Recreational among others. The Cressi Panorama Mask is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Panorama Mask: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Pano 4 Mask Features:
- Cressi Panorama Mask:
- Popular Four-Lens Design
- Spacious Open Feeling and Provides Excellent Peripheral Vision
- High-Quality Construction
- Rugged Polycarbonate Frame
- Soft Silicone Rubber Double Feathered Edged Skirt
- Wide Silicone Rubber Split Strap Design
- Four Lenses are Tempered Glass
- Specifically Crafted for Divers Needing a Wider Mask
- Excellent Field of View
- Reasonable Internal Volume for Better Mask Clearing and Lower Profile in Water
- Lenses Joined in Special Way to Minimize the Visible Seams
- Excellent Choice for Diving and Snorkeling
- Easy-Adjust Ratchet Buckles
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
BOOTIES CRESSI ISLA
The Cressi Isla 3mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 3mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla 3mm Boots Features:
- Cressi Isla 3mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 3mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Material Nylon 2 Neoprene
FIN CRESSI PRO LIGHT
Pro Light is more powerful, and is easy to use than any fin on the market. The unique polypropylene blade material provides a variable flex that adjusts during the kicking cycle. The blade is extremely flexible and has snap requiring less kicking effort. The side stringers that extend all along the blade and two flaps situated along the end of the blade itself make the fin very directional.
Cressi-sub was the first company to recognize the performance value of the foot pocket. The Pro Light’s foot pocket is made of a comfortable elastomer material and is computer designed to give ideal transmission of leg-fin thrust the blade becomes a true extension of your leg. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The unique foot pocket design keeps the diver’s heel from extending over the end of the foot pocket. This transfers the kicking load to the diver’s heel, rather than the middle of the foot and eliminates foot fatigue and cramping. Pro light’s foot pocket is extra wide with soft expansion sides for extreme comfort. Fin is equipped with impact and corrosion resistant quick-release buckles with quality rubber straps.
These high-performance features are packaged in a fin that weighs 35% less than conventional fins. Pro Light out maneuvers split fin technology, is as attractive as it is effective and costs less than most of the diving fins on the market. The Pro Light is ideal for all levels of experience. Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
Cressi Pro Light Fins Features:
- Cressi Pro Light Fins:
- Ultra-Lightweight and Reactive Blade
- Strong Polypropylene Blade Material
- Soft Comfortable Elastomer Rubber Foot Pocket
- Computer Designed Foot Pocket
- Blade Originates from Upper Part of Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket/Blade:
20% Increase of Blade Surface Area
35% Less-Weight than Conventional Fins
- Out Maneuvers Split Fin Technology
- Impact and Corrosion Resistant Quick-Release Buckles
- Quality Rubber Straps
- Ideal for All Levels of Experience
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Cressi Pro Light Fins Specifications:
Foot Pocket: Elastomer Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene
Open Heel/Full Foot
|US MEN’S SHOE SIZE||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US WOMEN’S SHOE SIZE||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|EURO SHOE SIZE||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|