MASK CRESSI FOCUS
If you are looking for a mask that has been in a product line for years and has proven itself to be a universal and quality mask then look no further. The Cressi Focus is the Traditional Battle Horse of the Cressi range and one of the most popular masks in the world. Lightweight-and-Compact, it has a Soft 100% Hypoallergenic Liquid Silicone Skirt, complete with Double Feathered Edge Seal that provides an Excellent Fit and High Level of Comfort even with prolonged use. A Low Volume Mask with Minimum Eye-Lens Distance ensures Excellent Field of View in all directions.
A Two Tempered Glass Lens Mask that is also available in an optical version (see accessories above or SKU: CSBMLF15). Mask has Swivel easy Adjust Strap Buckles. The Silicone Mask Strap is a Wide Split Strap Design for even dispersion for increased Fit and Comfort. The Focus Mask has an Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. To protect your mask when not in use the Focus comes with a hard-plastic protective mask box. Mask is available multiple colors.
Cressi Focus Mask Features:
- Cressi Focus Mask:
- Battle Horse of Cressi Mask Line
- 100% Hypoallergenic Liquid Silicone Skirt
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Double Feathered Edged Skirt for Comfort & Fit
- Wide Field of View
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Swivel Easy Adjust Buckles
- Wide Silicone Split Mask Strap
- Low Internal Volume
- Optical Lenses Available (see accessories above or SKU: CSBMLF15)
- Protective Hard Mask Box for Storage
- Available in Multiple Colors
Cressi Focus Mask Spectifications:
Skirt & Strap: Hypoallergenic Silicone Rubber
Weight [with packaging]
SNORKEL CRESSI DRY
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
BOOTIES CRESSI ISLA
The Cressi Isla 3mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 3mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla 3mm Boots Features:
- Cressi Isla 3mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 3mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
MATERIAL NYLON 2 NEOPRENE
FIN CRESSI FROG PLUS
Salah satu fin classic Cressi. Kelebihan fin ini dibandingkan Frog biasa adalah bahan yang lebih lentur. Untuk mereka yang mengalami masalah kaki agak lelah gunakan fin frog yang tipe classic, silahkan mencoba tipe yang ini karena dijamin puas. Blade lentur seperti prolight ditambah ada coak (spoon) di bagian depan fin untuk menambah ringan-nya fin ketika sedang finning.
Cressi’s latest addition to its extensive line of world renowned fins is the Frog Plus open heel scuba diving fin. The Frog Plus features many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin and introducing a revolutionary new blade material that is extremely durable and nearly indestructible. The material is so durable and flexible you can bend the fin over onto itself without fear of cracking or breaking the fin blade. This makes this fin the most durable of its kind
The Frog Plus utilizes Cressi’s patented three material injection molding process. The three materials consist of a comfortable rubber foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade. The second material is the revolutionary new dual density techno polymer which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern.
The Frog Plus also incorporates Cressi’s patented positioning of the foot pocket below the blade. This design increases the working surface area of the blade by 20%. The combination of the channeling effect and the foot pocket mounted beneath the blade creates a very powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain. Because of these characteristics, the Frog Plus fin is an ideal choice for the entry level to advanced diver. The Frog Plus comes equipped with impact resistant non-corrosive quick-release buckles and straps. The straps have a large tab for ease of donning even with gloved hands. Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
Cressi Frog-Plus Fins Features:
- Cressi Frog-Plus Fins:
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Provides Power for Most Diving Situations
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab for Ease of Donning and Doffing
Cressi Frog-Plus Fins Specifications:
Foot Pocket: Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer, Channels: Silicone Based Material
Open Heel/Full Foot
|US MEN’S SHOE SIZE||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US WOMEN’S SHOE SIZE||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|EURO SHOE SIZE||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|