MASK CRESSI FOCUS
If you are looking for a mask that has been in a product line for years and has proven itself to be a universal and quality mask then look no further. The Cressi Focus is the Traditional Battle Horse of the Cressi range and one of the most popular masks in the world. Lightweight-and-Compact, it has a Soft 100% Hypoallergenic Liquid Silicone Skirt, complete with Double Feathered Edge Seal that provides an Excellent Fit and High Level of Comfort even with prolonged use. A Low Volume Mask with Minimum Eye-Lens Distance ensures Excellent Field of View in all directions.
A Two Tempered Glass Lens Mask that is also available in an optical version (see accessories above or SKU: CSBMLF15). Mask has Swivel easy Adjust Strap Buckles. The Silicone Mask Strap is a Wide Split Strap Design for even dispersion for increased Fit and Comfort. The Focus Mask has an Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. To protect your mask when not in use the Focus comes with a hard-plastic protective mask box. Mask is available multiple colors.
Cressi Focus Mask Features:
- Cressi Focus Mask:
- Battle Horse of Cressi Mask Line
- 100% Hypoallergenic Liquid Silicone Skirt
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Double Feathered Edged Skirt for Comfort & Fit
- Wide Field of View
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Swivel Easy Adjust Buckles
- Wide Silicone Split Mask Strap
- Low Internal Volume
- Optical Lenses Available (see accessories above or SKU: CSBMLF15)
- Protective Hard Mask Box for Storage
- Available in Multiple Colors
Cressi Focus Mask Spectifications:
Skirt & Strap: Hypoallergenic Silicone Rubber
Weight [with packaging]
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
BOOTIES CRESSI ISLA
The Cressi Isla 3mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 3mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla 3mm Boots Features:
- Cressi Isla 3mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 3mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
MATERIAL NYLON 2 NEOPRENE
FIN CRESSI ARA EBS
Cressi has made, with today’s technology, a newer version of the old-school bestselling Master Frog. Besides all features that made Cressi Frog fins an icon in the industry they improved the blade and widened the foot pocket which is therefore ideal to use with today’s boots. As a standard Cressi has added their patented EBS (Elastic Bungee System) to this master piece. The Cressi Ara EBS Fin is a new, extremely responsive dive fin. The Ara fins focus feature is its polypropylene blade. This new blade material is a lightweight yet very durable material that delivers more thrust power in every kick. This exciting new responsiveness attributes to a great work rate ratio and delivers an incredible high-performance fin. Water is efficiently channeled through a new, improved ribbed non-vented blade design further improving the Ara s performance.
Ergonomically designed thermo rubber foot pockets contribute to an incredibly comfortable fit. This is due to varying levels of hardness that ensures proper fit and comfort through the entirety of your dive. A new heel strap design, exclusive to Cressi the Elastic Bungee System (EBS) makes use of a round bungee cord band that accommodates all foot sizes for a perfect fit. The EBS strap features an anti corrosive rubber coated bungee, and an extra-large heel grab loop. This allows for donning and doffing even with thick diving gloves. The best feature of the bungee design is that it will always stay conformed to your foot no matter your depth by counteracting the neoprene compression of your boots. The EBS strap is guaranteed to give you unparalleled comfort and forget-about-it-adjusting.
This Cressi Ara EBS SB (soft blade) model features a more flexible soft blade compared to its HB (hard blade) model, which accommodates nearly all divers. The SB model helps to conserve energy by producing less resistance. The SB model still offers incredible propulsion and performance but takes advantage of the fact that hard blades are not necessary in typical dive conditions. The fin blade measures 20″ to 22″ (51cm to 56 cm) and weighs 24.64 oz. to 31 oz. (699 g to 880 g) depending on the size.
Cressi Ara Open Heel Soft Blade Fins with Bungee Straps Features:
- Cressi Ara Open Heel Soft Blade Fins:
- New Version of “Old-School” Bestselling Master Frog
- Improved Blade and Wider Foot Pocket
- Ideal to Use with Today’s Boots
- Extremely Responsive Dive Fin
- Polypropylene Blade Material
- Lightweight, Very Durable Plastic
- Delivers More Thrust Power in Every Kick
- Great Work Rate Ratio
- Incredible High-Performance Fin
- New, Improved Ribbed Non-Vented Blade Design Improves Performance
- Ergonomically Designed Thermo Rubber Foot Pocket
- Incredibly Comfortable Fit
- Elastic Bungee System (EBS):
Easy to Use and No Adjustments Needed
Large Grab Tab Loop, Easy Donning and Doffing
Grab Tab Loop: Works Well with Heavy Gloves
Extremely Comfortable, Depth Compensating Design
Construction: Rubber Bungee and Plastic Buckles
- SB (Soft Blade) Model:
More Flexible Soft Blade
Accommodates Nearly All Divers
Helps Conserve Energy by Producing Less Resistance
Still Offers Incredible Propulsion and Performance
- Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 20″ to 22″ (51 cm to 56 cm), Size Dependent
- Weight: 24.64 oz. to 31 oz. (699 g to 880 g), Size Dependent
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
NEW EBS STRAP
Cressi has developed this special strap to meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable. Its special amply sized slot makes it very easy to put on, even when wearing thick gloves or three-fingered gloves for winter water. The wrapping section is highly flexible, making adjustments unnecessary, and as a result it’s much easier to get all your equipment right in the first few meters of your descent and the fin stays in place against your foot despite the increase in hydrostatic pressure.
Ara EBS SB
The blade in this model is very soft, suitable for situations in which high performance, endurance and resistance are needed but without exhausting your legs. This model is perfect for underwater photography, exploring and diving in general.