MASK CRESSI F1
Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BCD pocket. Cressi’s Frameless Mask design bonds a high-grade silicone double feathered edge Skirt directly to a single tempered glass lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low internal volume allows for effortless clearing and the quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag.
The easy access nose pocket can be used with one hand for proper ear equalization and the single lens design affords a wide field of vision. The Cressi Frameless Mask has a wide split mask strap design for comfort and to give even tension on the skirt for a proper seal. Mask is available in multiple color choices with the opaque version eliminating reflective light found with clear silicone mask skirts making them excellent for photography or underwater hunting.
The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional among others. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box Features
- Cressi Frameless Mask
- Low-Profile Design
- Folds Flat for Easy Carrying: Fit in BCD Pocket
- High-Grade Silicone Skirt Bonded Directly to Lens
- Single Tempered Glass Lens
- Low Internal Volume for Effortless Clearing
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Quick-Adjust Strap Buckles
- Buckles Molded Directly to Skirt for Flexible Fit and Reduced Drag
- Easy Access Nose Pocket for 1-Handed Ear Equalization
- Wide Field of Vision
- Wide Split Mask Strap for Improved Seal on Face
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Opaque Version Eliminating Reflective Light, Excellent for Photography or Underwater Hunting
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
FIN CRESSI PRO STAR
The Pro Star is a sleek design that, like the Frog, Space Frog and Pro Light positions the blade on top of the foot pocket for optimum performance. The foot pocket is made of a very soft elastomer material that comfortably wraps around your foot, eliminating any foot cramping that occurs in many fins. The blade is made of high-performance polypropylene material.
Designed to be used for Scuba as well as snorkeling, the Pro Star is the perfect choice for the recreational diver. This is a futuristic design, deriving from the Cressi deep sea skin-diving models, which introduces the use of more reactive materials. The blade is made of exceptionally light and reactive. The blade material is combined with a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) for the foot pocket, side rails and for various inserts. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The side rails extend along the blade, continuing in a protective seal around the whole blade edge. Two stabilizing flaps on the end of the blade and on the sole of the foot, guarantee excellent stability of the fin during kicking.
The excellent, highly anatomic, computer designed foot pocket, provides optimum transmission of leg fin thrust. The resulting combination of materials is a formidable product that makes kicking easier and powerful at the same time. Pro Star model is one of the most powerful full foot fins in the Cressi range and is an excellent choice for snorkeling, skin diving and Scuba divers. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors. Fin measure from (L x W) 23.64″ to 27″ x 7.9″ to 8.67″ (60 cm to 68.5 cm x 20 cm x 22 cm) and weigh from 40.57 oz. to 55.73 oz. (1,150 g to 1,580 g).
Cressi Pro Star Full Foot Fins Features:
- Lightweight, Reactive and Fluid Fining Blade
- Sleek Designed Fin
- Blade on Top of Foot Pocket for Optimum Performance
- 20% Increase of Blade Surface Area
- Strong High-Performance Polypropylene Blade Material
- Soft Comfortable Computer Designed Elastomer Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Comfortably Wraps Around Foot, Eliminating Foot Cramping
- Thermo-Rubber (elastomer) Side Rails and Various Inserts
- Side Rails Provide Protective Seal for Blade Edges
- Two Stabilizing Flaps on End-of–Blade and Sole of Foot for Excellent Stability while Kicking
- Highly Anatomic Foot Pocket, Optimum Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Fin Makes Kicking Easier and Powerful
- Great for Snorkeling and Scuba
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Dimensions: (L x W) 23.64″ to 27″ x 7.9″ to 8.67″ (60 cm to 68.5 cm x 20 x 22 cm)
- Weight: from 40.57 oz. to 55.73 oz. (1,150 g to 1,580 g)
Flexible elastomer: it’s applied on the foot pocket and on areas that require flexibility and elasticity, because that influences the diver’s comfort (on the foot pocket’s forefoot, the sole’s interior and the instep area that is in contact with the anckle). It’s also applied on areas that require anti-slip capacity: on the sole (only the floor contact area) and on the blade sides. The fusion of both materials is produced at molecular level and its solidity is guaranteed lifelong to a sportive usage.
“Foot pocket-under-blade design”: The blade arises from the superior part of the foot pocket, linking solidly the fin to the foot and transmitting all the generated effort while flapping without energy loss through soft areas. This version allows channeling the water from the ankle to the blade’s end, which is different from traditional models, in which the foot pocket doesn’t help to improve. Besides improving the flapping direction, this design provides features between 10% and 15% higher than other similar models on the market.
Main propylene body: this material, inherited from apnea fins, has as main feature the extremely rapid energy transmission applied and its great structural rigidity. It is applied on the blade and on the internal sandwich sole area. It is really nervous and reactive and facilitates an effective and agile flutter. It has a relationship effort-efficiency clearly superior to traditional materials (natural or thermoplastic rubber, polyurethane, EVA). It also has a great resistance to breaks to the point that Cressi guarantees it lifelong to a sportive usage.
Blade: Polypropylene, Foot Pocket, Rails & Inserts: Elastomer
(L X W) 23.64″ To 27″ X 7.9″ To 8.67″ (60 To 68.5 Cm X 20 X 22 Cm)
Open Heel/Full Foot
40.57 To 55.73 Oz (1,150 To 1,580 G)
Weight [with packaging]
4-5: 2.95 lb,
5.5-6.5: 3.1 lb,
7-8: 3.2 lb,
8.5-9.5: 3.5 lb,
10-11: 3.85 lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
4-5 = 37-38, 5.5-6.5 = 39-40 , 7-8 = 41-42, 8.5-9.5 = 43-44
Pedoman ukuran fin vs ukuran telapak kaki:
Ukuran 37-38 — Panjang telapak kaki 24cm
Ukuran 39-40 — Panjang telapak kaki 25cm
Ukuran 41-42 — Panjang telapak kaki 27cm
Ukuran 43-44 — Panjang telapak kaki 28cm