MASK AmScuD DASH
The DASH delivers a wide-angle view in an ultra-compact package. Modeled with AmScuD’s “Micromask Technology”, its innovative, patented structure positions the lenses close to the eyes. This significantly improves peripheral vision while maintaining an incredibly low internal volume. AmScuD’s “Advanced Fit Technology” uses textured bands of silicone around the skirt to form a superior seal against the face and minimizes water entry. The DASH is effortless to clear and its low profile is ideal for free divers or any diver that wants to reduce in-water drag.
Patented design places lenses close to the face for vastly improved field-of-view. Ultra-low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space. Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) uses bands of different textures around the edge of the skirt resulting in a superior seal against the face. The mask skirt goes further back on the face increasing the contact surface between face and silicone skirt. This enhances the comfort and reduces the marks left behind on the face. Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current.
Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit. Counter-posed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves. Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit. High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal. Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards.
AmScuD DASH Frameless Mask Features:
- AmScuD DASH Mask:
- DASH Delivers Wide-Angle View in Ultra-Compact Package
- Modeled with AmScuD’s “Micromask Technology”
- Micromask Technology:
Close-Proximity of Lenses to Eyes Significantly Improves Peripheral Vision
Maintains Incredibly Low Internal Volume
- Compact Shape Reduces In-Water Drag
- AmScuD’s “Advanced Fit Technology”:
Uses Textured Bands of Silicone Around-Skirt
Minimizes Water Entry
- Ultra-Low Internal Volume Clears Fast and Nearly Effortless
- Reduces Upward Pull Caused by Buoyancy of Larger Air Space
- Cardanic Joint Buckles: Rotate Up-and-Down and In-and-Out, Customized Pinch-Free Fit
- Buckles: Counterposed Push Button Activation
- Strap Adjustments Fast and Holds Strap Securely in Place
- Easy to Adjust when Wearing Gloves
- Wide Silicone Strap: Comfortable, Secure Fit
- Skirt: High-Grade Silicone
- Shatterproof, Tempered Glass Lenses: Meet ANSI Standards
- Available in Multiple Colors
SNORKEL AmSuD DEFENDER
The Aeris Dry Snorkel from AmScuD uses the Latest Dry Snorkel Technologies providing both divers and snorklers with an Easy-Breathing and Hyper Dry-Experience.
When you make your Surface Dive when snorkeling and are underwater, a Small Valve Closes and keeps the Water-Out. When you return to the surface, you can count on the fact your mouth will fill with air and not water.
The Corrugated Flex Tube and Removable, Replaceable Mouthpiece is made from 100% Hypoallergenic Anti-Bacterial Silicone for Comfort and Fit.
This tube design lets the Mouthpiece Swing-Away from your mouth when being released. This alone makes it great for Scuba diving.
We also attach a survival whistle for any situation where attraction is needed.
If Water does enter the Breathing Tube, it will go directly into the Deep Reservoir below-the-mouthpiece with One-Way Purge Valve. Water will directly exit the snorkel at the very minimum effort. The Aeris Hyper-Dry Snorkel from AmScuD comes with a New Quick-Disconnect (QD) snorkel keeper.
You can detach your Mask Quickly from the DEFENDER Snorkel.
AmScuD DEFENDER Dry Snorkel Features:
- AmScuD DEFENDER Dry Snorkel
- Semi-Dry Snorkel Design
- Take Every Breath w/Confidence & Focus On-the-Reef-Below
- Splash Guard Keeps Out Water Splash and Wind Waves
- Purge Valve for Easy Clearing
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- 100% High Quality Silicone Mouthpiece
- Contoured Tube Design
- Available in Multiple Colors
Fin AmScud Full Foot Swift
Fast and responsive they’re scary! the AmScuD SWIFT Non-Vented Full-Foot Fins are a Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology for Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance.
Fins are manufactured from a Composite Material consisting of Blended of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene. The SWIFT blade’s Flexible Power Thrust Channel Directs Water off the Tip of the Blade for Improved Power and Efficiency.
Comfortable foot pocket! We cannot say enough about how comfortable our new SWIFT fin. A design that took almost 16 years of experience will make SWIFT the most comfortable full foot you have every used.
The Engineered Channels and Side Rails work in concert. Together they further enhancing the Direct Water Flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade providing uncompromising power and efficiency.
The blade design to produce Increased Thrust and Propulsion. The AmScuD SWIFT Full Foot Fins are ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels, and is a popular fin for warm water travel.
The AmScuD SWIFT Full Foot Fin is extremely lightweight weighing (size dependent) 1.98 to 372 lbs (0.89 to 1.69 kg), is available in 4 sizes from S,M,L,XL, comes in 3 color choices of Blue, Yellow, and Yellow. SWIFT makes the perfect fin for travelling since its lightweight and compact design.
So fast and responsive they’re scary
AMSCUD SWIFT Fins Features:
- Vented full foot design. Get maximum impact and speed by minimum efforts.
- Lightweight — great travel fin!
- Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
- Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance.
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels and Side Rails work in concert to create the most efficient balance of speed and comfort.
- Ideal for all Diving and snorkeling skill levels
- Popular Fin for Warm Water Travel
- Weight (Size Dependent): 1.98 to 3.72 lbs (0.89 to 1.69 kg)