MASK CRESSI METIS
The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing.
The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
Mask is equipped with Cressi’s easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face.
The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt.
If the fish can’t make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill.
The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
Lenses: Mirrored vs. Clear
While mirrored lenses are great for hiding your eyes from fish, they also help in filtering out light. They are ideal for a sunny day, but not when it is overcast. Clear lenses lack camouflage, but provide a lucid window to your underwater surroundings.
Benefits of Silicone
When it comes to masks, silicone material is long lasting and more comfortable than the traditional PVC. Capable of adapting to various face shapes, silicone provides a personalized fit and ensures a perfect seal.
Designed for Ultimate Comfort
Lightweight and durable, Cressi’s Metis mask is designed to provide a comfortable, precise fit. Made with premium quality silicone, this mask can conveniently accommodate a variety of facial shapes.
Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask Features:
- Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
- Get Closer to Prey w/o Spooking Fish
- Protective Mask Box
- Available in Multiple Color
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
FIN CRESSI REACTION PRO
Reaction Pro is the most recent Cressi full foot non-vented fin which has been developed after the Rondine. The Reaction Pro is an innovative fin in look and performance. The Reaction is molded using the exclusive and patented Cressi system with 3 materials. The three materials consist of a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) anatomic, computer-designed foot pocket. The foot pocket encompasses the foot assuring transmission of the leg-to-fin thrust without loss of energy, adding efficiency to the fining action.
The second material is the revolutionary new dual density (techno polymer) polypropylene which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The blade also has a differentiated thickness and gets thinner towards the edge to guarantee greater and more uniform bending.
The side stringers are made from two different materials that alternate with each other and overlap in different zones to obtain a structure with controlled flexibility in the different areas of the blade. To all these excellent features, Reaction Pro adds a new, longer, more flexible and lighter blade that provides excellent thrust with minimum muscle fatigue and the smallest expenditure of energy. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors.
The Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins is commonly used for Recreation, SCUBA, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Casual/ Recreational among others. The Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins: Comfortable, Efficient, Lightweight.
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins Features:
- Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins:
- Non-Vented Fin Design
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer
- Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Combine’s Lightness, Thrust, Comfort and Durability
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
The blade is rather long, and has a differentiated thickness – thicker at the front end of the foot, it gets progressively thinner towards the end of the blade.
The wide-soled foot is very comfortable and outstandingly enveloping thanks to the extensive use of elastomers.
The soles are completely covered in thermo-rubber to give them an excellent grip on boat decks. These fins have been designed not just for swimming and free-diving, but also for scuba diving, where they will surprise you with their fantastic performance.
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins Specifications:
Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer, Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene, Channels: Silicone Based Material
Open Heel/Full Foot
Pedoman ukuran fin vs ukuran telapak kaki:
Ukuran 38-39 — Panjang telapak kaki 26cm
Ukuran 40-41 — Panjang telapak kaki 28cm
Ukuran 42-43 — Panjang telapak kaki 29cm