BCD CRESSI COMMANDER
COMMANDER presents interesting news compared to its predecessor Back Jac.
The Commander Jacket is an impressively light high-buoyancy rear-mounted BC, anatomically designed for maximum comfort and wearability.
A very successful model that combines the advantages of the back air cell with the versatility of traditional jackets because, in addition to the built-in ballasting system, it has two zipper pockets of considerable capacity.
It is an interesting proposal of 100% dorsal volume, with a robust construction but light at the same time (3,250 kg size M) and with little volume of transport.
The slinging system completely independent from the bag, now also in the shoulder area, guarantees the absolute stability of the vest on the diver and completely frees the chest, armpit and abdominal area from the oppression due to the expansion of the bag towards the dorsal area and around the bottle.
Shoulder straps with anti-scratch profile for use with light suits. Abdominal area with low-profile lobes and large zipped pockets.
The dorsal air chamber offers the maximum lifting capacity of the entire Cressi range (19 kg size M) but with an external storage volume that is always contained, thanks to the elastic containment tensioners that have the additional mission of facilitating emptying manoeuvres.
The new LAS (Lock Aid System) 2.0 ballasting system is now more integrated into the profile of the sling and its thickness is thinner. This system, in the Cressi tradition, guarantees maximum ease of insertion and removal of the ballast in complete safety against accidental loss, as its anchors incorporate a spring effect (patented) in anticipation of accidental hooking. Its management is extremely ergonomic and intuitive even without looking. Two weight-holder compartments anchored in the cylinder band, very useful for defining the finish of the diver. It combines five different fabrics to achieve suitability depending on the needs of each area of the vest.
COMMANDER is very light and semi-flexible to perform its function without adding weight or volume to the set. Fully lined with a comfortable neutral floating padding made of closed-cell material that prevents the accumulation of water or air and, therefore, reduces the inherent buoyancy of the sling and facilitates quick drying.
Cressi Commander BCD Features:
- Development of rear-mounted air cell
- Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
- Integrated Cressi Flat-lock Aid weight System
- Scratch-resistant shoulder pads for use with lightweight wet suits
- 2 rear ballast pouches
- 3 pressure relief valves
- 50 mm quick-release buckled shoulder straps.
- Four 50mm aluminium D-rings on the shoulder straps.
- Four 25 mm stainless steel D-rings (2 on the pockets and 2 on the lower part of the harness)
- Next generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer.
- Multipurpose zip pockets
- SIZE CHART BCD :
XXS XS S M L XL CHEST (IN) 28-33″ 32-35″ 35-39″ 39-43″ 41-45″ 45-49″ WAIST (IN) 28-32″ 30-35″ 32-37″ 37-41″ 39-43″ 43-47″ WEIGHT (LBS) 106-132 121-143 139-172 165-187 176-220 243-265
REGULATOR CRESSI T10 MASTER
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic handwheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm with Watertight chamber
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr.
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
THE T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST STAGE is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions.
When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
OCTOPUS CRESSI XS COMPACT
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ hose, and owners manual. Octopus is in compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Features:
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39″ (100 cm)
- 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Specifications:
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
Housing; Polymers, Diaphragm and Mouthpiece; Silicone
39″ (100 cm)
4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
CONSOLE 3 AmScuD -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE + COMPASS-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter./16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability