BCD AmScuD PREDATOR
The AMSCUD Predator BCD is a lightweight and inexpensive jacket style BCD with weight integrated system. The AMSCUD Predator BCD has two 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) quick release weight pockets. The weight pockets are equipped with easy to ditch just pull release handles which allows weighs to fall away. These gravity style pockets are one of the easiest to operate in a diving emergency. The BCD harness assembly consists of torso adjustable shoulder straps with a removable and adjustable sternum strap and adjustable waist strap with cummerbund. All strap buckles are squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
Buoyancy control is made easy with the AMSCUD Predator power inflator mechanism with cable activated pull dump at the left shoulder. The BCD is also equipped with a lower rear right pull dump/overpressure relief valve with manual pull for trimming of buoyancy when you are inverted in the water. The Drift BCD is built from strong and durable 420D nylon exterior with a urethane lamination interior air cell with radio frequency (RF) welded seams for airtight integrity. The AMSCUD Predator provides from 24 lbs. to 40 lbs. (10.9 kg to 18.14 kg) of lift depending on the size. AMSCUD Predator comes with a 3/8″ threaded low pressure quick disconnect hose, and owner’s manual.
BCD AmScud Predator Features:
- AMSCUD Predator BCD:
- Lightweight and Inexpensive Jacket Style BCD
- Weight Integrated System
- Two 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) Quick Release Weight Pockets
- Easy-to-Ditch Weight: Gravity Style Pull Release Handles, Weights Fall-Away
- Gravity Style: Easiest to Operate in Diving Emergency
BCD Harness Assembly:
Torso Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Removable and Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund
- All Strap Buckles: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Easy Donning and Doffing
AMSCUD Predator Power Inflator
- Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve
- 3/8″ Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Lower Rear Right Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
- Buoyancy Control in Any Position
- Air Cell: Durable 420D Nylon Construction
- Inner Air Cell: Urethane Lamination with Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Lift: 24 lbs. to 40 lbs. (10.9 kg to 18.1 4kg), Size Depending
- Owner’s Manual
REGULATOR AmScuD TX100
The AMSCUD TX100 regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. AMSCUD TX100 comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out. The ACD keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for elevated percentages of oxygen. An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out. The balanced diaphragm chrome plated marine brass first stage provides superior, consistent performance and the pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
Available in Yoke with a service pressure of 3300 psi (232 bar) maximum. The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports. The Core uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing. The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted free-flow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth. A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water. The Supreme Versions are: Specially adjusted to resist freezing. Equipped with a lip shield on the second stage to keep lips warm. The Core regulator is compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box. Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp. The regulator weighs 31 oz. (878 g) and comes with a 28.7″ (73 cm) low pressure 3/8″ threaded hose and owner’s manual.
AMSCUD TX100 Regulator, Yoke Features:
- AMSCUD TX100 Regulator, Yoke:
- Amazing Breathing, Rated as Superior” On ANSTI Breathing Machine
- Attractive Mid-Range Price, Provides Best Value of Any Regulator Offered Today
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece
- AmScuD’s Unique, Patented, Auto-Closure Device (ACD)
- Nitrox Ready Out-of-the-Box
- Hose: 28.7″ (73 cm) 3/8″ Threaded
- Weight: 31 oz. (878 g)
- Owner’s Manual
- First Stage: TX100 PRO
- Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed to Keep-Out Contaminates
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane:
First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
Dry Ambient Pressure Chamber
Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance and Prevention of Freezing in Cold-Water-Use
- Requires Less-Maintenance
- Auto-Closure Devise (ACD):
Keeps Corrosive Water Out-of-First Stage Inlet
Ensures Top Performance
Added Protection when Rinsing and in Storage
First Stage Maintains Peak Performance Over-Time
Retains Internal Lubrication Longer
Safer for Nitrox Use
- T-Shape: Less Brass, Lighter Weight, More-Compact
- Four, 3/8″ UNF LP Ports
- Two, 7/16 UNF HP Ports
- Ports Angled for Optimum Hose Configuration
- Second Stage: Aqua Lung Core
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Easy Work-of-Breathing
- Breathing Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Venturi Switch:
Helps Prevent Free-Flow
Works at Surface and When Regulator is Out-of-Diver’s Mouth
Easy-to-Grip Venturi Lever
Performance Boost at Depth
- 2 – Comfo-Bite Mouthpieces Installed, Standard w/Bite Wings in Box
- Mouthpiece Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Equipped w/Lip Shield, Keeps Lips Warm
OCTOPUS AmScuD LOBSTER
AmScuD Lobster Octopus has been totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance. The Octopus maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. This octopus has been the overwhelming favorite for rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Regulator has a large diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation with a precision ground stainless-steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve. The regulator is equipped with a large quality silicone exhaust valve that decreases exhalation resistance for easy breathing.
The AmScuD Lobster Octopus has a high impact resistant plastic housing for rugged applications. The low-pressure seat is resilient silicone rubber for extreme reliability. The low-pressure hose has standard 3/8″ threads with a 36″ (91.4 cm) length. The Hi-Viz soft purge cover makes identification of the octopus regulator easy in an out-of-air-emergency.
AmScuD Lobster Octopus Features:
- AmScuD Lobster Octopus:
- Totally-Redesigned to Provide Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined with Ease-of-Maintenance
- Favorite for Rental Applications
- Large Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Quality Silicone Exhaust Valve Decreases Exhalation Resistance
- High Impact Resistant Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Low Pressure Seat is Resilient Silicone Rubber for Extreme Reliability
- Standard 3/8″ Thread 36″ (91.4 cm) Low Pressure Hose
CONSOLE 3 AmScuD -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE + COMPASS-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter./16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability