MASK CRESSI F1
Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BCD pocket. Cressi’s Frameless Mask design bonds a high-grade silicone double feathered edge Skirt directly to a single tempered glass lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low internal volume allows for effortless clearing and the quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag.
The easy access nose pocket can be used with one hand for proper ear equalization and the single lens design affords a wide field of vision. The Cressi Frameless Mask has a wide split mask strap design for comfort and to give even tension on the skirt for a proper seal. Mask is available in multiple color choices with the opaque version eliminating reflective light found with clear silicone mask skirts making them excellent for photography or underwater hunting.
The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional among others. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box Features:
- Cressi Frameless Mask
- Low-Profile Design
- Folds Flat for Easy Carrying: Fit in BCD Pocket
- High-Grade Silicone Skirt Bonded Directly to Lens
- Single Tempered Glass Lens
- Low Internal Volume for Effortless Clearing
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Quick-Adjust Strap Buckles
- Buckles Molded Directly to Skirt for Flexible Fit and Reduced Drag
- Easy Access Nose Pocket for 1-Handed Ear Equalization
- Wide Field of Vision
- Wide Split Mask Strap for Improved Seal on Face
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Opaque Version Eliminating Reflective Light, Excellent for Photography or Underwater Hunting
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
LONG FIN CRESSI GARA 3000
The structure of the Gara 3000 LD is identical to the greatly-appreciated Gara 3000, but the material of the blade, which is softer, is what makes them stand out. The LD in the 3000 LD stands for Long Distance, indicating the main use of the product, and these fins have emerged from the need to offer enthusiasts increasingly powerful fins, which are however less demanding than the Gara 3000 fins. Less muscle effort is required for kicking so divers can use them for longer, making them perfect to use many hours in a row. The softer blade is also very suitable for use in cold water, which is notorious for its tendency to stiffen materials and make them less flexible.
The serious spear fishermen know the value of a good fin. The Gara 3000 LD is designed identically to the legendary Gara 3000, what makes them standout from the original, the material of the blade, is softer. The LD in the 3000 LD stands for long distance, indicating the main use of the product. These fins have emerged from the need to offer enthusiasts increasingly powerful fins, with less demand than the Gara 3000 Fins.
Less muscle effort is required for kicking, so divers can use them for longer periods of time, without worry of leg fatigue. The softer blade is very suitable for use in cold water. Cold water is notorious for stiffening fin materials and makes them less flexible. The Gara 3000 LD is an excellent choice for the experienced free divers. Its unique performance characteristics feature a more flexible, lightweight design with a custom fitting foot pocket. The Gara 3000 LD is also suitable for the entry level diver, allowing the diver to develop the stamina and later using a stiffer blade fin once they develop their leg muscles. The Fin has a long soft plastic blade and a soft elastomer foot pocket that anatomically wraps around the foot, surrounding it with a comfortable bite that guarantees perfect transmission of the leg fin thrust. Fins are durably constructed and designed to take abuse. Fins are available in multiple sizes.
The Cressi Long Fin Bag is a unique and functional bag with the necessary space to store fins, mask and snorkel. Also, longer fins such as Cressi GARA are accommodate easily in this comfortable and secure transportation bag. Bag is made from durable nylon material with clear front for easy view of bags content. The Long Fin Bag has a zippered closure for easy access. Bag is lack in color measures 36.5″ x 9.75″ x 6″ (92.7 cm x 24.77 cm x 15.25 cm) and has a volume of 2,135 cubic inches (35 liters).
Cressi Gara 3000 LD Fins, Grey Features:
- Cressi Gara 3000 LD Fins:
- Designed for Free Divers
- Long Flexible Plastic Blade Material
- Easier to Kick for Longer Use
- Versatile Fin for Spear Fishing, Free and Scuba Diving
- LD Stands for Long Distance
- Increasingly Powerful Fins, with Less-Demand
- Less Muscle-Effort Required for Kicking
- Leg Fatigue Reduced
- Softer-Blade Great in Cold Water
- Cold Water is Notorious for Stiffening Fin Materials
- Excellent Choice for Experienced Free Divers or for Entry-Level Diver
- Allows New Divers to Develop Stamina
- Flexible, Lightweight Design w/Custom Fitting Foot Pocket
- Soft Elastomer Foot Pocket, Anatomically Wraps-Around-the-Foot
- Guarantees Perfect Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Durably-Constructed and Designed to Take Abuse
- Color: Grey
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Double composition foot pocket: Flexible elastomer –thermo rubber – Shore 50º (grey color): it’s applied on areas that require flexibility and elasticity (on the foot pocket’s forefoot, the sole’s interior and the instep area that is in contact with the ankle) because that influences the diver’s comfort Compact elastomer Shore 90º (black color): it’s flexible but not elastic. It’s applied on areas that require a rubber composition, anti-slip but strong and of great resistance (on the longitudinal ribs, foot pocket’s sole and foot’s head strap).
More rigid thermoplastic rubber (black) applied on the nerves, on the whole foot pocket’s sole and also on the headband over the instep to make the effort’s transmission to be immediate without dispersing on rubbery compositions.
Blade with “spina di pesce” profile of decreasing thickness (from 5.5 mm to 2.5 mm) to make the curving to be more progressive eliminating the skidding tendency, since the first half of the set is more rigid and the last half is more flexible.
Cressi Gara 3000 LD Fins, Grey Specifications:
Blade: Plastic, Fin Pocket: Elastomer
Open Heel/Full Foot
Weight [with packaging]
7-8 = 40-41: 4.5 lb,
8-9 = 42-43: 4.7 lb,
10-11 = 44-45: 4.9 lb,
12-13 = 46-47: 5.3 lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
7-8 = 40-41, 8-9 =42-43, 10-11 = 44-45