Nitecore HC30 LED Headlam
The Nitecore HC30 LED Headlamp is perfect for any outdoors enthusiast and will ensure that you’ll never be left in the dark. Equipped with a sophisticated CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, the HC30 boasts an intense maximum output of 1000 Lumens, enough to keep your path lit in the darkest conditions. Able to run on either a single 18650 battery or 2 CR123A batteries, the light has a maximum throw distance of 162 meters with a wide 100° beam for maximum coverage, making anything in the user’s path clearly visible.
An Array of Option
The benefits of the HC30 do not just lie in its powerful output, but in its vast selection of options and settings. The headlamp comes with five different brightness settings to match any lighting needs and features a vertically rotating head to can supply a variety of lighting angles. The light also features a Strobe Mode that can be used to blind or disorient a target, a Location Beacon to mark your current position, and a S.O.S. Mode designed for emergencies so you are prepared for any situation.
Easy to Use, Hard to Damage
The interface of the HC30 couldn’t be easier, with each setting accessible through the light’s single side switch on the side of the head, easily operable with one hand. Made from aerospace grade aluminum alloy, the headlamp is as durable as it is functional, able to withstand impacts from as high as 1 meter. Even the headlamp’s lens is designed to withstand wear and tear, constructed from ultra tough mineral glass with an anti-reflective coating. It is incredibly resistant to water damage, earning an IPX rating of IPX-8, able to be submerged under up to 2 meters of water.
- Aero-space aluminum alloy body with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating protects LED
- Easy-to-use single button interface
- Features three specialized tactical outputs:
- Strobe Mode for disorienting a target
- S.O.S. Mode for signaling for aid
- Location Beacon for efficiently marking your current position
- Rotating head allows up to 180 degrees of vertical rotation for a broader range of illumination
- Comfortable, adjustable nylon headband provides secure hold for any head size
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology helps prevent overheating from extended use
- Reverse Polarity Protection prevents chance of damaging circuit from improperly installing batteries
- Tail-stand capability
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Nylon Headband
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Spare Rubber Switch Cover
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A (Batteries Sold Separately)
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Output / Runtime (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 1 Hour
- High: 400 Lumens / 3 Hours 30 Min.
- Mid: 210 Lumens / 7 Hours 15 Min.
- Low: 70 Lumens / 15 Hours 15 Min.
- Ultralow: 1 Lumen / 330 Hours
- Brightness Output / Runtime (Using 2 x CR123A):
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 45 Minutes
- High: 400 Lumens / 2 Hours 30 Min.
- Mid: 210 Lumens / 4 Hours 30 Min.
- Low: 70 Lumens / 10 Hours 15 Min.
- Ultralow: 1 Lumen / 150 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 162 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 6600 cd
- Length – 3.86″
- Head Diameter – 0.95″
- Weight: 1.42 oz
Note: Please refer to the user manual for recommended battery capacities for optimal performance.
**Cool white version is no longer available
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Iclunded Accessories:||Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Headlamps, Right Angle, Worklights|
|Throw Distance (Max):||162m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 U2|
|Warranty:||30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.86″ (L) x 0.95″ (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|