Nitecore HC60 Rechargeable Headlamp
The newest edition to Nitecore’s impressive line of headlamps, the Nitecore HC60 Rechargeable Headlamp is a shining example of power and versatility. Powered by a single 18650 battery or a pair of CR123As and equipped with a sophisticated CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, this high performance headlamp produces a wide 100° beam of up to 1000 Lumens that will provide you with a fuller, more evenly-lit view at night. In addition to its highest output, the HC60 features 4 dimmer outputs ranging from 420 Lumens down to just 1 Lumen to suit a variety of lighting needs, as well as a trio of tactical outputs; a Strobe Mode for disorienting a target, a S.O.S. Mode for emergency situations, and a Location Beacon to mark your position. The head of the light can even be rotated 180 degrees vertically to allow for even more lighting angles and options.
While its multitude of unique outputs may make it seem like a complicated device, the HC60 is incredibly easy to use. All 8 of its outputs are easily accessed and cycled through using the headlamp’s straightforward single-button interface, which can be operated with just one hand, leaving an open hand for whatever task you may be tackling. Keeping the HC60 charged is equally as simple, as it is capable of being recharged internally via the light’s micro-USB charging port, when equipped with an 18650, without removing the battery. Even the light’s comfortable nylon headband is easy to adjust to nearly any head size, making it ready for any user!
Built To Last
Designed for extended outdoor use, the HC60 is ready to endure the wear and tear of the elements and frequent use. The headlamp’s body is constructed from sturdy polycarbonate and hard-anodized aluminum, letting it withstand drops from as high as 1.5 meters and allowing it to be submerged under 2 meters of water with no damage. Internally, the light comes standard with Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology, which helps monitor the internal temperature and prevent it from overheating, as well as reverse polarity protection to protect both the headlamp and the battery. Brilliantly bright, remarkably rugged, and incredibly user-friendly, the Nitecore HC60 Rechargeable headlamp is the perfect light for any outdoor enthusiast!
- Crafted from durable polycarbonate and aero-grade aluminum alloy with a hard-anodized finish
- Comfortable, chafe-free nylon headband adjust to almost any head size
- “Precision Digital Optics Technology” allows for extreme reflector performance
- Remarkably wide 100° beam angle for more even illumination
- Head able to rotate vertically 180° for a wider range of lighting angles
- Features three special tactical outputs:
- Strobe Mode: Can be used as a signal or to disorient a target
- S.O.S. Mode: Used to signal for aid in emergency situations
- Location Beacon: Marks your current position with an efficient flash
- Easy-to-use single switch interface allows for easy one-hand operation
- Memory function saves last used brightness level
- Internally rechargeable (when equipped with one 18650 battery) via micro-USB port
- Power indicator displays inserted battery’s voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protect prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology limits chances of overheating
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x NL189 18650 Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) OR 2 x CR123A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo – 1000 Lumens – 1 Hour
- High – 420 Lumens – 2 Hours 30 Min.
- Medium – 210 Lumens – 7 Hours 15 Min.
- Low – 38 Lumens – 25 Hours
- Ultralow – 1 Lumen – 680 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- Turbo – 1000 Lumens – 45 Min.
- High – 420 Lumens – 2 Hours 15 Min.
- Medium – 210 Lumens – 4 Hours 30 Min.
- Low – 38 Lumens – 22 Hours
- Ultralow – 1 Lumen – 340 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 117 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3400 cd
- Length – 3.11″ (79 mm)
- Body Diameter – 1.06″ (26.9 mm)
- Weight: 3.47 oz. (98.4 g) (Excluding Battery)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable|
|Throw Distance (Max):||117m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 U2|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.11″ (L) x 1.06″ (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|