- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Cressi Nano 2 Window Mask is designed for advanced free-diving and spear-fishing. The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces. The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing. Mask is equipped with Cressi’s swiveling micrometric easy adjust buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
The double feathered edge green silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face. Angled tempered glass lenses further increase the field of vision in the downward direction. Mask comes with a protective mask box.
*WHAT’S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN BLACK HD LENS?
HD MIRRORED LENSES INCREASE THE VISION’S CLEARNESS BY 15%
Mask Low Volume Cressi NANO Features:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-through-the-Water and Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume is Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Swiveling Micrometric Easy Adjust Buckles
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Designed Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal on the Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Color: Green , Black, Brown , Blue
- Protective Mask Box