Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BCD pocket. Cressi’s Frameless Mask design bonds a high-grade silicone double feathered edge Skirt directly to a single tempered glass lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low internal volume allows for effortless clearing and the quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag.
The easy access nose pocket can be used with one hand for proper ear equalization and the single lens design affords a wide field of vision. The Cressi Frameless Mask has a wide split mask strap design for comfort and to give even tension on the skirt for a proper seal. Mask is available in multiple color choices with the opaque version eliminating reflective light found with clear silicone mask skirts making them excellent for photography or underwater hunting.
The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional among others. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box Features
- Cressi Frameless Mask
- Low-Profile Design
- Folds Flat for Easy Carrying: Fit in BCD Pocket
- High-Grade Silicone Skirt Bonded Directly to Lens
- Single Tempered Glass Lens
- Low Internal Volume for Effortless Clearing
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Quick-Adjust Strap Buckles
- Buckles Molded Directly to Skirt for Flexible Fit and Reduced Drag
- Easy Access Nose Pocket for 1-Handed Ear Equalization
- Wide Field of Vision
- Wide Split Mask Strap for Improved Seal on Face
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Opaque Version Eliminating Reflective Light, Excellent for Photography or Underwater Hunting