Fenix TK30 White Laser Flashlight
Handheld EDC with Nearly 4000ft of Throw!
The Fenix TK30 squeezes the power of a full-size searchlight into a compact 6″ EDC. Ditching traditional LEDs for an LEP, this white laser light offers dual 500 / 100 lumen beams for a max range of 1200m (3927ft). A strobe mode can be used to signal for help in an emergency.
Multiple Power Sources – 21700s and 18650s
The TK30 comes with 21700 battery from Acebeam, but can also be fueled with 18650s. The ARB-L21-5000U battery is cold-resistant, and allows your light to operate from -31°F to 113°F temps. Easily recharge either with built-in USB port and included USB-C charging cable. A multicolor LED indicator helps you keep track of your searchlight’s battery level. A holster, lanyard, and spare o-ring are also included in your purchase.
- Notable Features
- » White laser light with a max output of 500 lumens and beam distance of 1200 meters
- » Boot-up battery level indication, low-voltage warning, and intelligent memory circuit
- » Small, compact size and lightweight design fits most rail mounts
- » Dual body and tail switches for comfortable UI and mode swapping
- » Laser Classification: Class IIIb / Class 3B
|Activity||Search and Rescue|
|Light Source||LEP / Laser|
|Max Throw||3,937ft / 1,200m|
|IP Rating||IP68 / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Output Modes:||Dual Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 1 x 21700|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable, User Manual|
|Throw Distance (Max):||1200m|
|Switch Location:||Tail and Side Switches|
|Fenix Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Product Dimensions:||6.2″ (L) x 1.3″ (Head Diameter)1″ (Body Diameter)|