– Improved SS Screws from rust
– Rubber Boot featured an even more robust and reliable casing compared to our previous version.
– Easier dissambling
– We are proud to announce that PD2 model is more than capable to be used in rental/dive school environment.
Departing from our expertise in producing one industry leading fin and mask molding, we customized our Console boots to ensure the best experience.
Replacing an ASCOM module is easy now with the specialized modular design.
The Cressi PD2 is a Small Compact Console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge and a new, Small, Analog Depth Gauge. Both Gauges are High Quality Instruments with Chrome Plated Brass Cases and the Depth Gauge has a Diaphragm Membrane Actuated Function. Both Gauges have a Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales. The Instruments are Housed in a Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane) two materials that guarantee Protection from Shocks, Scratches and which, at the same time, is Very Light. At the end of the Console, slightly to the sides, there are two Eyelets for Fastening the Instrument to the BCD or Harness with a Clip or Lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the Environment or the Instruments.
The Luminescent Face of the 230′ Depth Gauge, the first 40′ of Depth Readings are in 10′ Increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops), and are Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading. For At-a-Glance Monitoring of Depth, the Face-is-Divided into 3-Different Colored Zones: Green up to 66′, Light-Blue from 66′ to 130′ and Red from 130′ to the end of the scale. The Instrument has a Maximum Depth Indicator that Stops on the Maximum Depth Reached during the Dive. This Function is Extremely-Handy for Logging of Dive Information.
The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge Luminescent Dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. Like the Depth Gauge the Instruments Face is divided into three different Colored Zones: For At-a-Glance Monitoring of Air the area from 600 psi and below is Highlighted-in-Red with a Solid-Bar and Red Stripes. If Gauge is used on Deeper Dives, the Red-Scale Extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for Added-Reserve-Air Indication required at Greater-Depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is Green and from 3,000 to end of scale is Blue.
The Front Glass Lens is made to act as a Pressure Relief Valve. In the event of a sudden Increase-in-Pressure inside the Instrument, the Glass-Rises-Slightly, allowing the Excess-Pressure to Escape. Pressure Gauge is equipped with a 7/16″ Threaded High Pressure Hose. The Instrument Console is made in Italy and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
The Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console (Imperial) is commonly used for Cold Water, Professional, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console (Imperial) is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced Diver, Recreational Diver among others. The Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console (Imperial) is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console (Imperial): Easy To Operate, Easy To Read, Easy To Use, Functional, Lightweight, Reliable, Solid Construction.
Cressi 2 Gauge Console PD2 (Pressure & Depth) updated and redesigned 2 gauge console including Pressure and depth gauges.
Cressi Cressi Gauge Features
- Colour coded pressure gauge for easy recognition
- Up to 350 bar (5000 psi)
- Compact depth gauge reads to 70 Metres
- Connection loops for attaching clips or bungees
- Robust and compact rubber housing
- Weight of console including hose 420grm
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Depth Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- Luminescent Color Coded Dial
- 0′ to 230′ Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- 0′ to 40′ of Depth: 10′ Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Colored Zones:
Green Up to 66′
Light-Blue from 66′ to 120′
Red from 120′ to 230′
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 0 to 5000 psi Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Colored Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green and 3,000 psi to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16′ Threaded High Pressure Hose
Cressi Cressi Gauge Specifications
Pressure Gauge Materials
Case: Chromed Brass
0 to 350 bars
SPG Fluorescent Dial
Depth Gauge Materials
Case: Chromed Brass
0 to 70 meters
Depth Fluorescent Dial
Max Depth Indicator
Weight [with packaging]