MASK CRESSI ZEUS
ZEUS provides a series of technical advantages that Cressi has been incorporating in different models in the last seasons. It combines a great technology with a captivating design and standard proportions, both on the frame and on the skirt.
Its exclusive structure integrates the frame in the skirt instead of overlapping them.This exclusive construction system, that allows the assembly without any glue, reduces the thickness to an absolute minimum, thus improving the internal volume, visibility and adaptation of the mask to the face. In addition, it reduces its weight to 125 g in total and gives the mask the structural rigidity of a traditional mask, but with the advantages of a frameless mask. It also improves the mask’s watertightness, eliminates any possibility of annoying contact between the frame and the forehead and eliminates vision from inside of the central area of the frame.
CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending
FOG STOP system. A thin silicone membrane around the nose acts as a deflector, so that the warm air coming from the nose, when compensating for external pressure, is not concentrated directly onto the lenses, thus reducing the tendency to fog that is commonly found in small volume masks. This membrane also has the function of stabilizing the mask on the face, which remains firmly secured, regardless of the possible movements of the face or the effect of pressure variations.
Its structure optimizes empty spaces and reduces the internal volume to only 95 cm³. The distance between lens and face has been reduced to such an extent that the facial does not reach the known suction effect, but simply rests on the face, ensuring an excellent seal, thanks to its design and the studied ratio of thickness / rigidity of the silicone.
The inclined Big Eyes lens system is prolonged by soft curved lines over the cheekbones, improving lower and lateral visibility, which are virtually limitless. The special structure and adaptation studied in the delicate area of the frontal bone optimize the superior visibility, without damaging the adaptation ability.
The buckles, anchored to the frame for optimal stability of the mask and for a tension always determined by the user, are fully folding and tilting in all directions. Therefore, the possibility of breakage is almost zero. This type of anchorage also improves the stability of the mask, as the tension of the strap is produced on a rigid element and the movements of the snorkel or face do not affect the skirt.
Colors in black silicone version: black-black, black-gold, black-silver, black-black iridium, black-red, gray-black, black-white, metallic blue.
Cressi ZEUS Mask Features:
- Buckles anchored in the frame, for an optimal stability of the mask and the adjustment is always determined by the user. They are completely articulated and tiltable in every way, so the possibility of breakage is almost impossible.
- Sliding buckle that fixes the ends of the strip.
- The construction system allows the assembly without the need of paste, and reduces to the absolutely minimum the thickness improving also the internal volume, the visibility and the adaptation of the mask.
- CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
Not only is moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding fogging, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
Cressi suggests the using anti-fog solution or saliva on the inside of the lenses and rinsing with water to further improve the
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices