- Kantong weight yang besar
- Made in Italy
- D-Ring Stainless
- Padding tebal di belakang punggung untuk kenyamanan punggung ketika membawa tabung.
- Di dalam kategori full inflation BCD (BCD mengembang diseluruh badan), Aquapro 5 masuk dalam kategori daya apung paling besar. Kualitas premium BCD ini telah terbukti lebih dari 5 tahun dalam jajaran BCD Cressi.
- Telah melewati 4 revisi model. Model sudah termasuk ‘mateng’ dalam sisi keawetan.
- Vertical Gravity dump-weight pocket. Hindari weight-pocket yang hilang di laut….
The Aquapro + is a moderately minded jacket style BCD, yet has all the features of higher priced buoyancy compensators. The durable 420-denier urethane laminated nylon and self-draining mesh fabric construction will give years of dependable service. The Aquapro + has two unique “gravity” ditch-able weight pockets that are attached to the zippered accessory pockets with one on either side of the BCD. The weight pockets closures are squeeze style” quick-release impact and corrosion resistant Fastex buckles. Just squeeze” the buckles and the weights are released. Each pocket can hold over 10 lbs. (4.547 kg).
The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort. The harness assembly is an independent suspension system that allows the cylinder and the diver to keep proper stability and avoid cylinder shifting on the back, while allowing the BCD’s air cell to fully inflate away from the diver not causing restriction or crushing effect as with non-ergonomic designs. Adjustable sternum strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style” quick-release buckles.
The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD is equipped with two stainless steel, 2″ (50 mm), D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two techno-polymer plastic, 2″ (50 mm) D-rings on the pocket lobes, with two additional snap hooks for attachment of Instruments and accessories. BCD comes in multiple sizes with lift capacities ranging from 16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg), is equipped with the Cressi’s streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8″ threaded quick disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. BCD weighs 5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg) depending on size and is CE certified to EN 250-EN 1809 standards, and comes with an owner’s manual.
Cressi Aquapro BCD Features:
- Material: Self-Draining Mesh Fabric
- 2 External “Gravity” Wraparound Weight Pockets
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with Zippers Closures
Integrated weight system. This is a very simple, durable and safe weight management system. It enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights. It is also very useful for dive centers and schools, as instructors can quickly and easily correct students’ weights while diving.
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator with 3/8″ Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
Direct System Inflator 2011. Double metal filter for air inflow below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation now 50% greater. Anti-sand design with minimized oral inflation nozzle, wide clearance push button and deflation button with silicone washer to prevent blockage due to sand infiltration. The inflation button is integrated into the jacket to avoid unwanted inflation when stretching the inflator hose to release air. New highly durable inflator with very gradual curve. Integrated hose guide clip
- Dual 2″ (50 mm) Stainless Steel D-Rings on Shoulder Straps
- Two 2″ (50 mm) Techno-Polymer Plastic D-Rings on Pocket Lobes
- 2 Snap Hook Rings
- Torso Adjustable Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
Size shown on the shoulder pad on a rubber patch. Enables better stock management for schools and rental operations in diving centers
Angular stainless steel rings for easier handling
- Sternum Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- Adjustable Webbing Waist Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- All Buckles Squeeze-Style” for Easy Donning and Doffing
Waist strap independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver’s stomach when the jacket is inflated
- Material: 420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- Harness Strap Separate from Air Cell
Back Pack as compactas possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible material. Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the valve
SIZE CHART BCD :
Cressi Aquapro BCD Specifications:
16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
3 Relief and Overpressure Valves: 1 Top Inflator, 1 Top Shoulder, 1 Rear Lower Right
2 Zippered Pockets
Adjustable Torso Straps with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings
2 Stainless, 2 Plastic
Adjustable Waist Strap with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle, Cummerbund
Yes, Adjustable Sternum with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump
420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon, Mesh Fabric
20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg)