Glove AmScuD X-STRETCH
AmScuD X-STRETCH gloves are AmScuD most flexible diving glove. The 3.5mm neoprene guarantees excellent dexterity while giving you plenty of warmth in most conditions. The seams are stitched and glued for extra durability and they have edge binding on the cuffs.
These gloves are particularly good for underwater photographers and spearfishers that need manual dexterity underwater.
The Inside of the Glove is covered in Metallite which make them easy to put on. The Anatomical Preformed Shape favors the Natural Position of the Hand.
The entire Outside-Surface of the Glove is covered with a Non-Slip Finish for a Sure-Grip in all Conditions or Situations.
They come in 3.5 mm thicknesses.
For varying Water Temperature and Diver Application Requirements, these Gloves give an Extraordinarily Sensitive Touch together with Good-Protection from the Cold. The Gloves Seams are Glued-and-Sewn for Strength and Durability. Gloves are Black Patterned in color
AmScuD 3.5mm X-Stretch Glove Features:
- 5-Finger Gloves Design
- Single-Lined Soft, High-Stretch Nylon l Neoprene
- Lining: Metallite for Easy Donning
- Anatomical Preformed Shape Favors Natural Position of Hand, with Semi-Bent Fingers
- Outside-Surface: Non-Slip Finish for Sure-Grip in All-Conditions
- Extraordinarily Sensitive Touch
- Good-Protection from Cold
- Seams: Glued-and-Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Color: Black Patterned