Contemporary Designed Open Heel Fin in AmScuD Line
The Carp Fin is a precision blend of ergonomics, hydrodynamics and materials technology created for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The Carp blade’s flexible center area creates a massive water channel by utilizing the entire surface area of the blade and foot pocket accelerating water over the blade.
The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade for uncompromising power and improved efficiency.
A series of high performance vents reduce stress while while accelerating water over the blade.
A generous, yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boots styles while significantly reducing drag.
Fins are extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel, and come equipped with an easy adjust quick-release buckle fin strap assemblies.
Fins are suitable for novice to advanced divers as well as resorts/rental market.
AMSCUD CARP Open-Heel Fins Features :
- 3 Sizes 3 Colors
M/L 41-44 BLUE (BL)
L/XL 44-47 BLACK (BK)
- Foot Pocket Fits Wide Range of Boot Styles
- Generous, Yet Streamlined Foot Pocket Significantly Reducing Drag
- Easy Adjust Quick-Release Buckles
*Anti-slip Foot Pocket
- Oversized Blade Produces Increased Thrust and Propulsion
- Extremely Lightweight for Increased Performance and Ease of Travel
- High Performance Vents Reduce Stress
- Flexible Center Channel Accelerates Water Over Blade for Improved Efficiency
*Water Spill Design